Stiles Electrical is able to design, supply and install a full range of structured fibre optic and Cat 6 UTP cabling systems for telephone (voice) and data communications. Key services include:
- Structured data cabling – Cat5, 5e, 6 & 6A
- Data Infrastructure – Equipment racks, switching and patching
- Voice distribution infrastructure – Main Distribution Frames, Building/Floor Distributors
- Fibre Optic – Cabling, terminations, fusion splicing & media conversion hardware.
- Data Centres
Packaged Voice & Data Solutions
Working with our service partners we are also able to provide full communications packages with our installation services. These including:
- PABX & DECT phone systems
- Fire Detection & Security
- Intelligent metering systems
Please contact us today to discuss your specific requirements.
Stiles Electrical can work alongside your existing maintenance team to service your existing voice and data communications network. Our services range from fully managed solutions through to an ad-hoc call-out/breakdown service.
Our installations are delivered inline with the relevant Australian Standards and Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) requirements. In particular, AS/NZS 3080 Telecommunications installations— Generic cabling for commercial premises; AS/ACIF S009:2006/2001 Installation requirements for customer cabling (Wiring rules); AS/ACIFS008:2001 (Authorised Cabling Products) and vendor recommendations.
Licenses and Accreditations
Stiles Electrical also holds manufacturer accreditations with Krone and Panduit. In addition, our data technicians are registered as Open Cablers with the Australian Cablers Registration Services (ACRS) and hold Master Installer accreditations with various manufacturers.